Biomechanical Assessments in Farnham
At The Farnham Foot Clinic, we provide assessments and can help with orthotics and insoles. All our podiatrists are experienced in this field, and it is a particular area of specialism for Stewart, who holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Biometrics.
Our Initial biomechanical assessment will involve:
- Taking a medical history to include any injuries/surgeries/major illnesses
- Discussion of any symptoms/problems or pain
- Analysis of your gait/posture and foot function
- Discussion of any findings and of possible solutions
- Discussing the possible need for orthoses whether off the shelf or custom made
Custom Made Orthotics and Insoles
At our foot care clinic, we use casted orthotics made by an independent company. The benefit of these is that they are specific to each of your feet.
Conditions which may benefit from a biomechanical assessment are: