To all our valued customers
We are delighted to inform you that the Farnham Foot Clinic is has RE-OPENED following the COVID-19 lockdown. We are open during our regular opening hours Monday to Saturday.
Please call us today to book your appointment. Our phone line is now open or you can book online.
You can book your appointments online. This method is available for both new and current clients. However, if you are visiting the clinic for the first time, we would advise you to call 01252 71 71 77 and speak to one of our friendly reception staff to discuss your needs so we can ensure you are booked in to see the right practitioner.
Please note: it is important that you provide us with accurate contact details. All appointments booked online will need to be confirmed either by phone or email by one of our reception team.
Please note: if you or anybody else in your household is displaying flu-like symptoms, it is very important that you let us know before your appointment so we can rearrange it.
We would like to thank you for your continued support of the Farnham Foot Clinic over the past nine years. Your health and wellbeing have always been at the heart of everything we do at the clinic.
In light of COVID-19, we would like to reassure you that we are doing our utmost to ensure our clinic is as safe for you to visit as possible. With this in mind, we have introduced a number of new measures
What we are doing to ensure your safety:
As the health of all our clients is paramount, we have made the following changes as to how we operate. We hope you find them reassuring:
- We will clean our front door after every client. (However, please feel free to open the door using a clean tissue or gloves if you would prefer!)
- All staff at the clinic will wear masks at all times.
- We do not mind if you come into the clinic wearing a mask or gloves.
- We have extended our already high standards of daily infection control and general sanitation protocols.
- As always, all our surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily and wiped after EVERY CLIENT with surface disinfectants.
- Our floors are washed daily with bleach.
- Our credit card machine is disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on entry to and exit from the clinic.
- We have staggered our appointment times to ensure social distancing is maintained and to allow time for cleaning after EVERY CLIENT.
- We will allow extra time between the appointments to allow for extra cleaning time and to avoid unnecessary contact in the reception area.
What you can do to ensure the safety of others:
We would be extremely grateful if you could adhere to the following guidelines to help us to protect you, other clients and our team.
- If you or anyone else in your household has flu-like symptoms, please inform us prior to your appointment.
- If your case of COVID-19 has been confirmed, we would ask you not to schedule your appointment sooner than seven days after you have made a full recovery and are symptom-free.
- If you have a cough, cold or generally feel “off colour,” please telephone so we can move your appointment.
- We ask that you observe the government rules on social distancing when visiting our clinic. We, therefore, request that you come on your own and without other family members to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We have marked our floor and would be grateful if you could kindly observe the markings at all times. They are there to protect you and our team.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with our new protocols. We look forward to welcoming back to our clinic very soon.
Farnham Foot Clinic