If you are looking for a reliable podiatry clinic, you have found one!
We are delighted to announce that we have retained our accredited practice status for the next two years. Run by the College of Podiatry, the Practice Accreditation Scheme ensures that accredited clinics such as ours provide the highest level of clinical practice and the highest standard of patient care, as well as rigorously following the correct protocols and procedures to ensure they practice safely and effectively within the profession.
As part of the process of applying for – and successfully gaining – accreditation, we agreed to the possibility of being inspected. Our clinic was inspected during our last application cycle! We found it an extremely valuable experience as the feedback we received ensures we continue to maintain the highest level of care for you, our patients.
Some of the areas covered by the inspection included ensuring that we:
- adhere to National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines
- implement sterilisation, decontamination and infection control procedures
- adhere to all clinical standards set by the College of Podiatry
- adopt recognised medical record-keeping methods
- plan treatment thoroughly
- utilise existing referral pathways when needed, such as: dermatology, vascular, podiatric surgery, orthopaedic surgery, GP, physiotherapy, rheumatology and endocrinology
- have safeguarding processes in place for protecting vulnerable adults and children.
The list could go on…
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Anna and all the team at the accredited Farnham Foot Clinic!